The Bible says that our relationship with God should mature over time and that we should “grow up in all aspects into Him….” (Ephesians 4:15 NAS).
So, how do we take our relationship with God to the next level?
Living in Surrender
“surrender” means “to yield (something) to the possession or power of another.” In our society, surrender to somebody is our weakness. But the fact is in the Kingdom of God, it is the source of our strength.
Surrender to God – means turning from “old” to “new.”
There are two types of surrender one is complete surrendered life to God and another one is half heart-ed surrender.
Half heart-ed surrender means
- You restrict God to Sunday church timing life and leaving God, in the rest of life.
- Your decisions are not God centered but self centered.
To live a whole heart-ed life, we need Faith.
“Walk by faith, not by sight”. (2 Corinthians 5:7). With each step, we have to trust that God loves us and wants what is best for us.
Faith is nothing but believing that the Lord the Almighty, will give you the best in His time and according to His will. When we wait for God to give you guidance for new opportunities, Slowly your faith will be ignited and your faith will be strengthened, then you will grow closer to the Lord.
Obedience in Action
In our walk with God, we have to be obedient to His Word and His direction for our lives. (Matthew 7:21-27.)
In the process of obedience
- Develop patience and perseverance.
- When we are waiting, devil will tempt us to get angry on God. Resist it be Blessed. Don’t give Devil any influence.
- Don’t neglect your to take care for yourself, your family, and those in need around you.